HAS YOUR BUSINESS BECOME SO “NEEDY” THAT IT CONSUMES ALL YOUR TIME & FOCUS?
HAVE YOU REACHED THE POINT IN YOUR BUSINESS WHERE YOU’RE LONGING FOR THE FREEDOM YOU USED TO HAVE…?
Did you create a business to achieve both Massive Impact in the world, and the Freedom to choose what you do each day – but found that as your business grows, that “freedom” has become more and more elusive?
Have you been secretly wishing for the “good ole days,” when you had just a few assistants and could easily manage most things yourself – without having to deal with the personalities, needs, and conflicts you have with a bigger team?
YOU’RE STILL TRYING TO DO IT ALL YOURSELF (or trying not to… but it’s not working)…?
Have you handed off projects or business areas, only to have the team perform so badly that you need to jump back in to make results happen (when you really should be doing something else, entirely)?
Have you tried putting in place some great “systems” – only to find that either your team resists using them (or when they do use them, they still don’t get the results you expected)?
What We Offer
THE RAPID BUSINESS GROWTH WORKSHOP INTENSIVE IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU GET YOUR TEAM TO STEP UP AND START DELIVERING GREAT RESULTS…
(I have to get my business working better, first…)
WHY THE RAPID BUSINESS GROWTH FRAMEWORK “WORKS”…
“After 20+ years of leading dozens of businesses, including growing my own family business more than 10X in 7 years, I have an unparalleled track record of helping companies simultaneously build high performing teams, skyrocket their results, and get back to loving their business.
What I’ve discovered – and proven with a diverse set of clients – is that there are KEY mindsets, structures, systems, and behaviors that provide the foundation for rapid business growth and success. Without ALL these key elements in place, companies will either struggle in perpetuity – or they will simply fail.”
The 6 Keys to Rapid, Sustainable Business Growth…
Here’s an overview of the 6 Key Areas we’ll cover in the Rapid Business Growth Intensive Workshop…
PSYCHOLOGICAL SAFETY & ACCOUNTABILITY
- How to be a Proactive Leader who Inspires Accountability and HIGH PERFORMANCE in your team.
- How to create the essential conditions that generate pro-active action, problem-solving initiative, and dedication to consistent, reliable results.
- How to foster an “ownership mentality” within your team that builds confidence and trustworthiness in each individual (and in the whole team).
- How to assess team performance and up-level what’s working, or diagnose, confront and resolve under-performing or destructive team dynamics.
CULTURE OF EFFECTIVE BEHAVIORS & TEAMWORK
- How to Massively Increase your team’s natural MOTIVATION and PRODUCTIVITY (…AND boost their fulfillment at work).
- How to delegate projects and tasks so they actually get done right the first time (and don’t cause something else to drop).
- How to get your team to actively take work off your plate, helping you delegate the things you should not be doing, while owning the delivery of those results.
- How to develop a team that proactively coordinates with each other, surfaces and solves problems together, and holds each other accountable – (so you don’t have to).
ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE, FUNCTIONS & ROLES
- How to know which roles to invest in, eliminate, or break up into other roles, so that you are always using your resources most effectively.
- How to design the optimal org structure that gives clarity to all team members about who is responsible for what – and optimizes productivity, work-flow, and results.
- How to define roles – even when the company is growing and roles are changing fast – so that every team member has clarity for what’s truly expected of them.
- How to fill each role with a person that “fits” – and how to diagnose and resolve a “poor fit.”
ORGANIZATIONAL SYSTEMS & PROCESSES
- How to set up the right systems and processes to boost productivity, increase focus on priorities, and support effective decision-making and action-taking.
- How to structure and run highly effective team meetings that keep the team focused, surface and solve challenges, and supports mutual accountability to achieving results.
- How to set up and manage projects so that they get done on time, on budget, and achieve all the intended results.
- How to create ongoing reporting that supports every team member in becoming more business savvy and self-managing.
SPECIALIZED COMPETENCIES & EXPERTISE
- How to know if you’ve got the right people in the right positions… And the crucial difference between a competency problem, a safety problem, and a motivation problem.
- How to Hire, Train, and Retain a high performance team – and what to pay them so that it’s a win-win for the team member and the business.
- How to hire for the right “behavioral fit” – the overlooked key to hiring A-players that contribute to the culture and the whole team’s performance.
- How to know when to fire – and do it in a way that preserves your integrity, relationship with the outgoing member, and enhances the team culture and commitment (doesn’t scare or anger your team).
RAPID BUSINESS GROWTH INTENSIVE
Check Out What Annie’s Clients are Saying…
What our Clients say about the Rapid Business Growth Intensive Program
When Annie offered a workshop, I jumped at the chance. I brought a key staff member with me – and that was crucial… because we had a shared experience of ideas, objectives to achieve, [and solutions for] the struggles that Annie predicted.
Since the workshop, there’s been a profound difference in the level at which our team works together… and the results we’ve been able to achieve. The team is taking more ownership and implementing things on their own… we’ve been able to take on a lot more, so our company is growing.
President of National Institute for the Clinical Application of Behavioral Medicine
I’ve had a lot of experience working with people and businesses… and Annie’s stuff is incredibly good. Spending time with her at her weekend workshop was so valuable for me. Annie knows how you feel while you’re growing a business – it’s not just theory. The big thing for me that I got from Annie was the importance of leadership… that as the head of your company, you have a big impact on your employees. For everyone with a small business that’s growing, your employees are going to be your biggest asset… and it’s so important to learn how to take care of [them].
President & CEO, Hay House, Inc.
As we were growing, different systems in our company were breaking. Annie gets it… I knew [she had] the solution. I’ve been able to let go of the reins with the confidence that things aren’t going to go south just because I’m not overseeing them directly. And the ripple of that has been that people actually love what they’re doing and feel they have stake in what they do. Now I have people that are just a lot happier in my company – which is great. If it hadn’t been for Annie, I’m confident that my team would be anxious and frustrated – and I wouldn’t have been able to give them the context to play a more significant role in our company.